Terms & Conditions
You as the user agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
Registration and Password
You as the user are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your log in details and passwords an shall be responsible for all users via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. It will be you the user’s responsibility to notify us immediately if any unauthorised logins or registrations take place on your account.
You as the user agrees that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided to you as the user.
- If there is any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law.
- If there are Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you
- Any untruthful information collects or harvest any data about other users the account will be terminated immediately. If you the user provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
- If you the user Provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Third Party Services
We shall not be liable for or be responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of warranties
You the user understands and agrees that your use of this web site and any services or content provided t service is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as it is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Limitation of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
- THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS.
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE.
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website or any part of following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights it will be your responsibility to contact us immediately.
You as the user agrees that these Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the country or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
- You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred
- Items must be returned in “sold as new” condition. Items that are not in “sold as new” condition will not receive credit.
- When items are received and determined to be in “sold as new” condition, you will receive credit for the item minus the restocking fee.
- All unauthorised returns will be subject to a 15% processing fee in addition to the restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items.
- No returns on non-warranty items and your second hand Products do not carry any warranty and are sold as “voetstoets”. Please do not purchase theses items if you do not except the “voetstoets policy.
- Actual items to be supplied may differ from images shown. All images are meant for descriptive purposes only.
- We will however endeavour to update our products and web-site on the fastest turn around possible.
Lead time is dependent upon stock availability. Should stock be available orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is received and validated before 13:00 hours. Please note that this only applies to small items that may be carried by an individual. All large items may take at least 48 hours to process.
Should the product not be in stock please allow 10-14 working days plus freight & transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery from our warehouse. In the case of special import orders please allow between 6 to 12 weeks for delivery.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence UGB Corporation will contact you via email/phone and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Payment Options and Pricing:
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). UGB Corporation endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping). Prices are displayed excluding VAT and Delivery costs.
UGB Corporation reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website)
All Conditions relating to your purchase from Amusement Warehouse will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to UGB Corporation and I hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by UGB Corporation for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Physical address: Heidelberg Ave, Newmarket AH, Alberton, 1457
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: 011 908 2400